Friday, December 23, 2011

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

Tonight's passions belong too none other than Paul Powerhouse...um..Trent Titus..err..Trent West...oops, I mean...Paul Busolin (Jesus Christ bitch, pick a name already)
Whom better than a schizophrenic boi next door type could be more qualified to play out all the different scenarios I would heap on him?
Call yourself anything ya want boi, I'll just call ya bitch.
Strapped to a sawhorse, ass fully exposed, both my piss filled boots tied to his straining balls, I'd lap his nasty, sweaty cunt and suck his furry hole until he begged me too fuck him.
I'd stuff his spit soaked buttpussy with my drooling fat cock and baptize his guts in piss and cum.
After withdrawing my gooey dick from his greasy, dripping hole, I'd stuff him with a horse cock dildo, slide underneath him and ram my dirty dick down his throat and face fuck him until he gags, coughs and pukes up Ulf cum.
Spent, I'd leave the bitch like he is with the lights out and wondering: "What will he do to me next?"
 

3 comments:

Lucien said...

gosh almighty he is gorgeous nude

Ulf Raynor said...

He'd look better with red welts all over his sweat drenched body.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to rest my heels on his shoulders.