Friday, January 20, 2012

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

One look into this sweltering pups eye's and I knew I just had to make him my playing thing.
Johnny Dirk would be shown no mercy however adorable he may look.
Bound wrist and ankle from the ceiling, spread eagle and helpless, Johnny's body would be flailed relentlessly, until every inch of him burned red hot.
His mouth forced open with a spreader and his tongue clamped and weighted.
I would then begin lining his lips with pegs, his cheeks and ears as well.
His balls roped and weighted, I would slip fish hooks thru his nipples and apply light weights (don't want to rip them in half)
I would then move between his legs, his taunt straining ass facing upwards I would pry his cheeks open and start apply alligator clips to the ring of his boi pussy.
With light gauge fishing line I'd feed it thru the clips and playfully tug on the clips until Johnny gurgled for mercy around his stretched, weighted, drooling tongue.
Not content with his pathetic attempts to appease me, I'd weight the clip on his hole and move around front and ram my cock and balls into his peg lined, tongue weighted oral cavity and punch fuck his throat until I spurt ever drop of my hot load down his throat.
 Momentarily satisfied, I'd leave Johnny hanging, replete with all the clips and weights and let him spend the next few hours contemplating his fate.


 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo of the cum on the mirror reminds me of my jack-off session the other day. Hell, it even shocked me that I came that much! Whew, I still got it (on ocassion, lol)

-Gregorio

Lucien said...

Will you share him - once you wear him out totally

Ulf Raynor said...

Gregorio...I certainly hope you didn't waste it ; )
Lucien, I know why you really want him after I'm done...it's what I like about you.