Thursday, April 3, 2014

Honey Maid's Perfect Response To It's Anti-gay Hate Mail

As a kid, a special treat my mother would make me when I got home from school, was a Honey Maid graham cracker with peanut butter on it.
We would sit at the kitchen table and discuss the various things that happened that day while sharing those treats with a nice cold glass of milk.
To this day, I always have a box of Honey Maid graham crackers in my house and I still enjoy them with a nice cold glass of milk, but instead of peanut butter, I prefer Nutella.
I'm proud of Honey Maid for taking this stand against hate and for all the wonderful memories I associate when consuming their product.
As for their video response to all their hate mail, just two words...FUCKING AWESOME!

1 comment:

Cy said...

To be honest, I never liked graham crackers, BUT I do love their response to bigotry and hate. I fucking loved this video.