Friday, September 16, 2016

The UK Refuses Entry Of Homophobic American Pastor Steven Anderson

The notoriously homophobic American pastor, Steven Anderson, was apparently banned from passing through the United Kingdom while on his travel to Africa.
The Christian preacher who hails from the Faithful Word Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona, is known for his anti-gay hate speeches.
He had wished for the mass death of gay people for an ‘AIDS free Christmas,’ prayed that God would kill Caitlyn Jenner by ripping out her heart, and most recently, openly celebrated the 12 June Orlando gay nightclub shooting who killed 49 people and wounded 53 others.
‘The good news is that there’s 50 less pedophiles in this world,’ Anderson said of the horrific massacre.
He was planning to visit South Africa to spread his anti-gay sentiments this month but was banned from entering the country earlier this week.
South Africa Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba said the preacher as well as the members and/or associates of his church would not be allowed a visa.
In a new vlog released on YouTube, Anderson, who’s still persistent in going to Africa to spread his twisted version of the gospel, revealed that he was blocked from entering the UK as well.
According to the clip, the preacher was supposed to take a flight to Johannesburg with a connecting stop in London on Monday morning.
However, before he was able to board the plane, he was paged by security.
‘They tell me that the United Kingdom has banned me from entering the country and that I can’t even so much as have a connecting flight in London,’ says Anderson in the video. ‘So not only am I banned from the UK, but I can’t even go to the London airport.’
The preacher said that he was given ‘a whole new itinerary to bypass London’ but later, he was notified that South Africa has banned him from entering too.
‘I had to re-route my whole plans to get to Botswana a different way,’ he said. ‘And it’s not easy to get to Botswana without going through Johannesburg, but I did find a route through some other African countries.’
He added: ‘I’m still excited about what we’re doing in Botswana. It’s too bad that South Africa fell through because, you know, they banned me personally, they banned the soul winning event.’
Anderson then showed his true colors — his hateful nature — by slamming South Africa as a country.
‘But at the end of the day, it’s no skin off my back. I mean I wasn’t really going there for my health. I wasn’t really that excited about visiting their so-called beautiful country which is the rape capital of the world.’
He added: ‘It’s one of the most dangerous, wicked places in the entire world. I was actually going there for their sake's. I was trying to bring the gospel to the lost.’
The preacher told Christians in South Africa to ‘save yourselves’ and praised Botswana as a ‘way more receptive place’ for his message.

No comments: