Monday, March 27, 2017

Texas A&M Student President Offers To Meet With Big Pussy Rick Perry

US Secretary of Energy Rick Perry had accused Texas A&M University of rigging its student body elections so that a gay student could be president.
Now that student, Bobby Brooks, wants to meet face-to-face with Perry who is the former governor of Texas.
Brooks took the high road in a letter to Perry who had charged that the student’s opponent was essentially being discriminated against because he is a white male.
‘I would like to invite you to come home to Texas to meet with my team and me as we take office later this month to discuss how we can work together to achieve our common vision,’ Brooks wrote.
‘We have many students on this campus from all walks of life, whose perspectives I would care to share with you.’.
Brooks is the first openly gay president in the school’s history.
He was the second-highest vote-getter but declared the winner when the school administration and and Student Government Association disqualified the original winner.
Robert McIntosh was disqualified for not providing receipts for glow sticks used in a campaign video. He had appealed charges of voter intimidation which were later dismissed on appeal.
‘Brooks’ presidency is being treated as a victory for “diversity,”‘ Perry wrote in the Houston Chronicle. ‘It is difficult to escape the perception that this quest for ’diversity’ is the real reason the election outcome was overturned. Does the principle of “diversity” override and supersede all other values of our Aggie Honor Code?’
Brooks wrote in his letter to Perry that his platform did feature diversity and inclusion.
‘I pledged to make diversity and inclusion a hallmark of my time in office, and I appreciate that you share my view that respecting and honoring all students is one of the things critical to ensuring that Texas A&M continues to grow and remains the world-class university we all know and love.’

Bobby, your already ten times the politician and diplomat Rick Perry could ever hope to be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY comment-Rick Perry SUCKS.

Ulf Raynor said...

I never say "sucks" because, it's one of my favorite things to do, I do however say: "Laps twat", because that is something I will never do!