Monday, March 9, 2009

You lookin' at me?


Just in case there is someone out there who doesn't already know...I really likes me some hairy men's.
O, I know, that probably wasn't the first thing you noticed about this PIC and believe me, I've been told a thousand times: "Ulf, the dicks on your guys are always so HUGE, your such a size queen."
Truth be told, no not really. This is erotic fantasy art, not an attempt at making a photographic reproduction.
Everything about my art is exaggerated and yes it's intentional.
As for my personal dick size preference, let's just say, I've been with guys who were hung like the proverbial and not so proverbial horse. Sometimes it was fun, more times than not it wasn't.
The biggest problem I have with most guys with really big dicks, they know they have really big dicks and for some reason, knowing that, makes em friggin lazy ass lovers.
Truthfully, I'm more a top, but yeah, from time to time, I like being on the receiving end of a good hard pounding and just for the record, the best fuck I ever had came from an Irish guy with a very normal dick, but boi did he know how too use it.

Ulf

No comments: