Friday, November 25, 2011

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

This Friday I'm totally in lust with hairy, blond muscle stud Ben Kieren.
Despite Ben's unfortunate accidental birth as a str8 boi, this wouldn't deter me from expanding his sexual horizons by subduing him and chaining him by his wrist from my personal dungeon.
I would then spend hours working over every inch of his nekkid, sweaty body with my tongue, then stretch his nuts with weights and suck on them till he passed out in glorious agony.
He would awaken to my tongue drilling his virgin mantwat, followed ruthlessly by my raw hard cock.
I'd fuck this beast and yank on his cock till we both exploded in howling lust,
Then, just for fun, I'd make him lick his own cum from my fingers before ramming my cum soaked dick passed his tonsils and piss right down his fucking throat.


 


Compliments of RocketTube

2 comments:

Lucien said...

Your description sure make us feel your words "GLORIOUS AGONY "

Anonymous said...

Update: I hear he's for hire and gets excellent reviews.