Friday, March 16, 2012

McCullough: Nobody Is Gay

Kevin McCullough, conservative radio talk show host, has claimed nobody is gay, media watchdog RightWingWatch.org reported.

McCullough took offense at being quoted by the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's (GLAAD) Commentator Accountability Project website as saying that being gay can kill people.

“I don't believe that you can be gay,” McCullough told listeners during a guest host stint on American Family Association (AFA) radio. “I believe that people engage in homosexual behavior, and I believe that homosexual behaviors can end up killing you, and I think that homosexual behaviors when acted upon in the teenage years greatly increases the likelihood if you're male that you will try to commit suicide. But that's what the data says, that's not what the Kevin McCullough says, that's what the studies show, that's what the secular humanist studies indicate about homosexual behavior. I don't – they are grossly misrepresenting me – they are saying that I said that being gay kills people, no, because I don't believe that people are gay, I think they behave in homosexual ways but I don't buy that ‘gay’ is a state of being, I think it's a series of choices.”

Seriously, how can one person possibly contain so much stupidity without his pea sized brain exploding?
Furthermore, dumbass, if nobody's gay, how can they be guilty of all the bullshit you espouse?
 

No comments: