Monday, April 2, 2012

A Homophobe's Guide for Dealing with a Gay Child

Think your child might be gay? Here are 16 tips from real homophobes on how to rid the gay.

Presented by @Homophobes, a Twitter account that exposes homophobia.
1. Beat the Gayness Out of Him
Share

If your son turn out gay wat yu gne do? ???? BEAT HIS ASS untill he want sum pussy
:@SQUADDDUPP.COMYungBall_Play
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

if I have a son , and he turn out gay ima beat the living gayness out of his ass .
Jasmine ' Nicole CumOnYa_tweets
a day ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

in the far future, when i have a son...i will punch da shit outta him if i ever catch him doin some fag shit!
shaunelle yanceyNelle_Cheers
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son was gay I would beat him straight.
UH-LEX-ISLexIsLive
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
2. Put Him Up for Adoption
Share

why the FUCK would a nigga wanna be gay? Thats the most nasty shit....if my son was gay id put him for adoption, no matter how old he was
Langston HowzeツSuperDuperBrick
a day ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

#ColdHardFacts if my son gay imma put him for adoption if my daughter ugly her ass gone to
whySo_Serious adrian_lastking
6 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

Son: "dad, im gay"... Dad: "get in the car" Son: " why?" Dad: "im putting your ass up for adoption ""
Clinton MalatjiLeeto96
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If i had a son and he turned out to be gay... Ill put his ass up for adoption *shrugs*
Izzy.....TopMePleaseNThx
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
3. Pay a Hooker to Rape Him
Share

If my son grow up to be gay ima pay a bitch to rape him
Brittany Renee IamB_Renee
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

man if my son was gay, i might test him and throw some badd hooker pussy at him
Derrick RozzayBenny_The_Bull_
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son is gay I'm paying a prostitute to play with his jimmy everyday
heyarod2kold
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

DisOwn! Or arrange for thi shit to get raped.RT @XquisiteMindset: What If You Had A Son And He Was Gay Would You Except Him Or DisOwn Him ?
© Adenrewaju ΘkupΣ™pilotade
5 months ago
ReplyRetweet
4. Make Him Uncomfortable
Share

I have nothing against gays... I love lesbians... But I feel that a father shouldn't make it comfortable for his SON to be gay
RegThis_is_REG_LGI
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
5. Neglect Him
Share

If I had a son that said he was gay he'd be outside on nights like this... -shrugs-
Young AceAceFlowe__VERSA
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son was gay he wouldn't go no where wit me.. dad can I.. *cuts him off* NO
Drew the king$$drewski_guuuuap
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
6. Kick Him Out
Share

If my Son or daughter became a gay in their life , I would disown him / her and throw them out to the streeets, then beat that ass
La'Quaysha | BritneyBieberSlays
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

Take it for what you want, but if I have a son, he can't be gay... Sorry son, either you like Pussy or run away. End of story.
Lone Wolf 空军TJnotKD
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

if my son was gay i'd beat the shit out of him and then kick him out lol
Asuma Sarutobi sheek__
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet

7. Beat Him More
Share


If Ma son was gay I would have to allow him. But continuously knock out his teeth anytime I see him
Gen RTM blakboi_
10 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share


I wouldn't care if my child gay...if my son gay I might beat him to a bloody pulp though
Coop aka KushFreeOnrii_
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share


I think I'm a hypocrite. I like gay boys. They're cool. But if my son was gay ???? I would have to take off my belt. And use it GOOD.
Kia AdamsKiwi_Boo
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son was gay, i'd beat the shit outta him
Turn 21 May 8th ^.^Play_4_Keeps_A1
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share


If I Have Ah Gay Son imma Beat Him Every Time I Look at Him .
 Boss NorthFace_Zah
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share


I'd punch my son in his shit everytime I seen him if the nigga told me he was gay..
CHILLie Beamon_BoDiDDLey
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

I'm not homophobic or anything, but if my son was to ever tell me he's gay, he's getting 2 pieced to the fuckin chest.
Shane AlcedoMr_Alcedo
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son EVER told me he was gay I will have my whole family lined up just waiting to beat his ass Lmao
Jasmine Marie.CherryOnnTop
a month ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

Sorry if my son acts gay . Ima punch him in the chest . #frfr mama not raising sissy
monsters inc.Lilyy_Blu
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
...and remember:
Share

ITS NOT CHILD ABUSE IF YOUR SON SHOWS SIGNS OF BEING GAY IT'S TOUGH LOVE GOOGLE IT
DA TRAPGODBtooCold87
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
8. Force Him to Have Sex with a Girl
Share

man ill kill my son if he was gay ill put a gun to his head and make him fuck a girl
PrettiBoy DazeeYanni_LicksClit
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son told me he was gay and never fucked a girl I would lock him in the room with a girl...he would HAVE to fuck her before leaving
LaBre James_Beeze
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

One thing ill never do is have a gay son, I'll force the pussy on him everyday before that happen..smdh
RobertoRob_DaMan
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

if mii son was gay ill whip his ass and make him eat some puxxy...that booty will never be sore
KatrinaShortcakeKIddItsMii_Katrina
9 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

swear , if my son was gay .. . ima make a girl rape him ' like real talk . lol
Drake's BabymamaiamJalynn
5 months ago
ReplyRetweet
9. Disown Him
Share

if my son EVER came out n tell me he gay, i would disown him and file for a restraining order from faggotness
All Seeing Eye /(o)\_RaCocaine
22 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If I Had A Son And He Became Gay Imma Slap The Shit Out Of Him Then Disown Him
TheOneAnOnlyTramaMoTrama3
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If My Son Turn Gay.. I'm Dropping The Lil Faggot Off In Front Of Da Church & Leaving Him.. Let The Lord Deal Wit His Gay Ass
BeeLoBeeLo123
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
10. Disassociate Him from Your Family
Share

If I have a son and he becomes gay....I'm takin his last name becuz theres no gays in the Johnson family lol #RandomThought
¥~¥ Jerome ¥~¥BigDaddyJohns0n
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
11. Force Him to Be Straight
Share

If my son be gay ima show him a girl coot coot everyday and say son this is what u want
VannahJayImSo_Pr3ttyLik3
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
12. Torture Him
Share

#LegalizeGayMarriage I ain't homophobic but if my son said he was gay he would be suffocated by my balls
Autistic Spack Face◬FuckingWasteman
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
13. Kill Him
Share

If my son was to even come out GAY I will KILL HIM WHERE HE STANDS
The Finer Things hellabadd_
10 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my daughter was gay I could deal wit it.....it jus mean she ain't gotta deal wit these nothing ass niggaz but if my son was gay #HeDead
Ca$h601Cash
9 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

Is it wrong to say I'd murder my son if he was gay but I'd be okay if my daughter was? I don't give a fuck that's just how I feel
Trill Will500BlockWill
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If I have a son and he turn out gay. I will shoot him myself. No battyman!!!
Ri RiBetweenMe_N_U
6 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

IF my son came out to be a gay i would kill him.
Dean DavyJoneRobertsDavy_JonEs626
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

my biggest fear is too have a gay son.... i would kill him...
Daicori CarterSkipOnThisDICK
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
...but be sure to cover up the crime scene!
Share

if u have a son . . .theres always a chance he gon be gay . . . if he gay u gotta kill him and sprinkle glitter on the crime scene
ErnestoLmaoAtDoseHOES
6 months ago
ReplyRetweet
14. Kill Yourself
Share

wen i have kids and my son tells me he's gay i will kill him myself dont wanna raise wannabe female
EazyJs_Eazy
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If I had a gay son idk what I'll do with myself kill him or kill me lol
racielrdimaren
7 days ago
ReplyRetweet
15. Cut Off His Body Parts
Share

omdz if i had a gay son, id actually chainsaw his arms and legs off and chuck him in the sea
Shane RobbShanee94
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

if my son was to tell me he was gay I wuld shoot his dick off
♀♀Rainbow Rickツ❤O_oStrip4Rick
4 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

If my son is gay I will use Razor blade and cut off his Dick.
SARCASTIC RED DEVILZicmilitary
6 months ago
ReplyRetweet
16. Try Again for Another Baby
Share

I swear if my son turned out gay i'd try for anutha baby. No time for dat shit.
Crème brûléariescirca92_xo
5 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share


if my son turn out gay im walking out on my whole family and starting a new one
King Coke _CokeMan
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet

No comments: