Tuesday, July 29, 2014

UFC Fighter Kyle Kingsbury Weighs In Wearing 'Legalize Gay' Briefs

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) light heavyweight Kyle Kingsbury made a statement over the weekend when he stripped down at weigh-in wearing a pair of pink “Legalize Gay” briefs.
It was Kingsbury's retirement fight, which he lost to Patrick Cummins.

The 32-year-old Kingsbury, nicknamed Kingsbu, revealed the pro-marriage equality message as he bent over to remove his shorts before weighing in.
In a tweet to his more than 29,900 followers, Kingsbury said of his retirement: “In my run it felt like peaks and valleys but in the end I am completely grateful for it all – every beating I delt out & every beating I took … I've learned more about life in the small window I've fought than in any other venture. Life only continues to get better. I love you all.”
Kingsbury was also a cast member of cabler Spike TV's The Ultimate Fighter: Team Nogueira vs. Team Mir.


No comments: