Thursday, November 16, 2017

Another Self Loathing,Closeted Republican, Family Values Homo Outed And Forced To Resign In Disgrace

Republican state Representative Wes Goodman from Ohio, who consistently touts his faith and his anti-LGBT stances, resigned on Tuesday (14 November). He stepped down following an instance of alleged ‘inappropriate behavior’.
Representative Wes Goodman, who is married, was reportedly seen by someone who is not a staffer having sex with a man inside his Riffe Center office.
This shocked many of his constituents since Goodman has consistently spoken about "natural marriage" being between a man and a woman. His campaign website, which is now offline, outlined his views on family: "Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness. The ideals of a loving father and mother, in a committed natural marriage".
‘I was alerted to details yesterday afternoon regarding his involvement in inappropriate behavior related to his state office,’ said House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger (R-Clarksville) in a statement regarding Goodman’s resignation.
‘I met with him later in the day where he acknowledged and confirmed the allegations. It became clear that his resignation was the most appropriate course of action for him, his family, the constituents of the 87th House District and this institution.’
According to the Columbus Dispatch, no harassment complaints were filed against Goodman. Sources reported the situation was consensual and that it did not involve staffers or other legislative members.
Rumors spread there is video of the incident. However, Brad Miller, spokesperson for Rosenberger, said this is not true.

Ohio Republican Chairman Jane Timken supported the decision: ‘I believe Speaker Rosenberger said it best; his resignation was the most appropriate course of action for him, his family, the constituents of the 87th House District and the House.’
The married politician also released a statement about his resignation.
‘We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life,’ he said.
‘That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service. For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends.’
His social media accounts are down, including his tweets and website.

They previously described him as ‘Christian. American. Conservative. Republican.,’ with policies centered around ‘pro-family and pro-liberty’.

This asshole regrets having sex with a man in his office, getting caught and being outed as a cock hungry faggot, but not one word of remorse for his constant anti-gay stances and voting record.
Deplorable doesn't even begin to describe people like him.
Here he is with his wife:

Now, I know what your gonna say: Ulf, she's probably very upset after having her world turned upside down and finding out her husband is a homo, but that's just the point, she married a guy and supported him in trashing the gay community, she's just as bad as him and deserves whatever humiliation that comes their way, because one things for sure, they will never feel a seconds remorse for the damage they caused LGBT people.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ulf your commentary was both eloquent and on point. Thank You--I can only add that their glass house is now justifiably shattered.