Friday, September 30, 2011

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

This Friday, it's super sexy Scottish rugby player Sean Lamont!
I picture us nekkid in a woodland field, wrastlin' and hav'in a manly 'tussle gettin' all hawt and shweaty.
When he was all exhausted and forced too admit defeat, I'd hold him down and lick every drop of sweat from his straining body before stuffing his sizable cock and balls into my hungry mouth and gulping down a heavy load of his piss before sucking him dry of every drop of sperm his 'nads could produce.
Then, at his most vulnerable, I'd flip him over and suck his beautiful fuckhole inside out before ramming my hungry cock deep in his aching guts and fucking him into glorious oblivion.

2 comments:

n8steve said...

Can I have his brother Rory?

Ulf Raynor said...

Only if you share.