Monday, September 26, 2011

Toledo Pastor Erects 9 Gay-Hating Billboards, Says He Loves Everyone

From the Towleroad:

Back in April I posted about Central United Methodist church in Toledo, Ohio which had funded a billboard (above) reading "Being Gay is Gift from God."

A local pastor has now responded to the billboards, by putting up nine of his own, The Blade reports:

Rev. Tony Scott of the Church on Strayer felt compelled to offer an opposing point of view.

The Maumee megachurch this week bought nine billboards that proclaim, "Being Gay is NOT a Gift from God -- Forgiveness, Love, and Eternal Life Are."

"I love everyone. There's nothing on that billboard about hate," Mr. Scott said in an interview. "I'm getting hate mail from lesbian and gay people, but my point is that I love them too much to let someone believe a lie. I love this city too much to let a lie be sown."

It still amazes me, that so called preachers have never read the book of Leviticus and just recanting the same old tired lame bullshit answer they have for condemning homosexuality.
Here's the truth, the book of Leviticus was written for Gods chosen priest (jewish men)
It does not apply to gentiles, why you ask?
Because no one on this planet can live by these laws and what gets me, these fucktards know this!
Yet they still incite the weak minded with diatribes of hatred and intolerance, and they fall for it.
Sheep indeed, more like lambs to the slaughter.


Ulf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We seriously just need a state all to ourselves, that is the conclusion that I have come too....I know, crazy.

-Gregorio

Ulf Raynor said...

I say it should be Alabama, low population, great warm climate.
If every fag in the country moved there, within a year we could take over all state functions, the redneck population would get so pissed off, they'd leave in droves and we could rename the state..,
Ulfghanda.