Friday, October 28, 2011

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

More than any other man on this big blue marble, Jake Tanner had the most profound impact on my formative male ideal.
Buckets of Ulf cum flew from my fat cock in one lurid fantasy after another.
For me, Jake was the penultimate wet dream come true, a God amongst men.
Just looking at my artwork, anyone can see this mans influence in almost every image I have done starting from the time I first laid eye's upon him.
I spent many hours drawing images from Colt magazines featuring Jake back in those early days and would love presenting one to the man himself. Hell, I'd give them all to him if he asked.
I'm not going to share my wicked fantasies with all of you, that shall forever remain between Jake and myself.
Jake, if your out there, you are the stuff that Ulf dreams are made of!
Now let us worship!

5 comments:

Randsome said...

MUSCLE RANCH was his best film - I gushed gallons of cum over that movie - and I mean gallons

Lucien said...

Jake's touch of leather shots - made me ADORE leather in all its form

Anonymous said...

You know he lives down in Fort Lauderdale now. I also had a huge boner every time I saw his pics.

-Gregorio

Ulf Raynor said...

Couldn't agree more with all of ya and Randsome,I'm betting I could more than match your gallons and raise ya a few.
In my eye's, the man is sex personified.

Anonymous said...

He let me feel his arm and chest once.

I really can't describe it.

I wish I had met him much earlier in my life just to know there were such men would have been a real comfort.