Friday, August 15, 2014

Gay singer Vicky Beeching Bitch Slaps Scott Lively

US pastor Scott Lively, who believes gay people can be ‘cured’, came to blows with lesbian Christian rock star Vicky Beeching yesterday (14 August).
He told her she had ‘given into a lie’ into believing there is any such thing as a ‘gay person’.
Beeching, a British theologian and musician who made her name in the US Bible Belt and came out this week, said she wants to become an advocate for gay rights within the church.
But Lively has called on Beeching to not succumb to the ‘temptations of the flesh’ and repent her ‘sins’.
On Channel 4 News, he said: ‘I have a lot of sympathy towards Vicky. 'My sister was a lesbian. In fact, I was the person that she came out to when she was a teenager, and I was the person that she turned to later when lesbianism had almost destroyed her. She became a Christian and overcame lesbianism. ‘So I have a lot of sympathy for people who struggle with the challenge that Vicky is facing. I am very sorry to hear that she has given in to the lie that she is a homosexual, instead of continuing to try and overcome the challenge that is in her life.’
The pastor, on trial for crimes against humanity for advising the Uganda government on drafting their anti-gay law, continued urging her to shrug of the ‘identity’ she has ‘adopted’. When he asked her whether she cared what ‘God thinks’, she said: ‘I do and that actually why I am taking this step today so young people don’t have to listen to the kind of teaching you peddle, because it damages people.’

No comments: