Monday, May 23, 2016

Sandy Rios Is Mercifully Free From The Ravages Of Intelligence

Christian conservative Sandy Rios last week criticized the confirmation of Eric Fanning to be Army Secretary.
The U.S. Senate on Tuesday confirmed Fanning, roughly eight months after President Barack Obama nominated him to the post, and he was sworn in on Wednesday by U.S. Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter. Fanning becomes the first openly gay leader of a U.S. military service.
On Thursday's episode of her American Family Association (AFA) radio show, Rios took issue with Fanning's sexuality, saying that he could not lead men into battle.
“When it comes to leading men into battle, when it comes to being secretary of the Army, I’ll take an alpha male any day,” Rios said. “I’m sorry. I know these war-like men too well and I don’t think most of them – very few of them are gay. You that are in the gay community, if you were to describe your friends and colleagues who are in this community, I don’t think you would describe them as warriors. I’m sure there are some, but still, I would prefer an alpha male.”
“That's where we've come: An openly gay man is the secretary of the Army, while the founder of the Delta Force, because he disapproves of transgender bathrooms in North Carolina, is fired from teaching at a college. It's just amazing,” she added, a reference to the firing of Jerry Boykin over remarks he made threatening violence against transgender women.

I know a few gay special forces guys and a number of Navy Seals, not to mention Marines that could teach this dumb bitch what a *REAL* alpha male is. 
Then again, any out teenage drag queen could do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, could I get their phone numbers? ;) -Gregorio