Friday, January 27, 2012

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

Okay, So he's named after the bus driver from the Simpsons, 
but Otto Mann is just one lovely boi begging for some romance.
Luckily for Otto, I'm in a real mellow mood tonight.
With a big ol fire roaring in the fireplace, pillows strung across the floor with some comfy blankets and a bottle of my favorite vodka close at hand.
I'd strip Otto of every piece of clothing and begin licking him head to toe (emphasize on those lovely toes)
Ending at those luscious lips, I'd suck the spit and breath from his mouth tasting him deeply.
I'd splash his body with vodka and lick every drop from him.
My lips would devour his hard cock and I would swallow him balls and all, suck/edging him for as long as he could tolerate and with the taste of his dick dribble thick in my mouth.
I'd scoot my ass against his face and let him lick and tongue probe my hairy Ulf hole while I tweaked and tormented his nipples.
Sufficiently wet and loosened, I'd slide down his body and reverse cowboi sit on his swollen cock and fuck myself like a bucking bronco until Otto's cock erupted in me.
Wet with his massive load, I'd squat on his face and order him to suck his seed from dripping hole before flipping around and smothering his lips with my own and letting him snowball his load into my cum hungry mouth.
With his thick juices still covering my lips, I'd mount his face and fuck my dick down his throat until I shot every drop of cum from my balls down his gullet.
Spent and satisfied, I would lie down on top of him, covering his sweaty body with mine and nuzzle/kiss him until we both were ready for round two.

No comments: