Thursday, March 15, 2012

Marc Dylan Makes Big Nude News...


As you may or may not have heard, recently Mark Dylan did a little stroll down the Castro District in San Fran in his birthday suit, but seriously why wasn't I informed this was going to happen I ask myself?
Oh, that's right, probably because I would have jumped and molested him in ways only I can think of. (it's not like he wouldn't have loved it)
An edited version of this *event* has been up on YouTube for awhile, but the lovely Kristofer Weston sent me a link to Marks walk in all his glory, free from blurriness, enjoy! (I sure did)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6670022/MDCastro_final_X_watermark_288.mov

2 comments:

Kristofer Weston said...

Thanks ULF. If you can't download it, you can view it on COLTblog.com

Anonymous said...

Marc is definitely cute!

-Gregorio