Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Being Gay Is A Choice...I Say, Prove It And Here's How....

The Family Research Council, a religious organization that promotes Judeo-Christian values, wrote the following statements on its website:

"[W]hat do we really know about the science of behavior? Not much. Scientific studies have done more to confirm the complexities of human behavior than they have to isolate specific causes. ...

Scientists have not even come close to proving a genetic or biological cause for homosexuality, yet homosexual activists continue to say that sexual activity between members of the same sex is 'just the same' as race or gender. Using 'biology' as a stamp of legitimacy, activists have pushed for special rights, from sex-partner subsidies to 'gay marriage' to adoption. Without scientific evidence to support such claims, it is wrong and dangerously misleading to say that people are born homosexual and cannot change."

Here we go again, first of all, let me say that this *head in the sand* approach these folks have is dangerous and I dare say criminal.
It caters and fosters too irrational hatred and often actionable violence against a segment of society that want nothing more than the same rights guaranteed to all citizens of the United States.

We don't want separate laws, we want the same ones that heterosexuals enjoy/take for granted each and ever fucking day of their lives just because they "happen" to be heterosexual.

Prove me wrong when I flatly state to you, that from the time I could talk, I knew I liked boys, watching the same show's my brother watched, did the same things my brother did (we were close as children and shared all the same friends) yet I was fag and he str8.

Environment did not shape our sexuality, our father spent equal time and dished out equal punishment and reward to both of us.I was never molested, groped or abused. My mother never favored one child over another and all our family interactions were done as a group, a very close, loving, nurturing environment.

So fucktards, here's my challenge: If sexual identity is a choice, prove it to me by deciding to change your sexual orientation to homosexual, live your life as an out and open homosexual with a life partner in a committed (and yes sexual) loving relationship for the rest of your lives. Do this and I'll kiss your sanctimonious fat, bigoted white asses publicly.

Ulf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!! I was just talking to my best friend today about all these far-right Christian groups and the ignorance they spread, the heterosexual community does not know the extent these people go too. My best friend and I have known each other since we were 18 working in the theme park industry together. He point blank said, "if being gay is a choice, as much time as we have spent together I should be gay too." I think that pretty much sums it up.

-Gregorio

Ulf Raynor said...

Truthfully Gregorio, the only "choice" here, is their stupidity.