Monday, April 2, 2012

A Homophobe's Guide for Dealing with a Gay Child

Think your child might be gay? Here are 16 tips from real homophobes on how to rid the gay.

Presented by @Homophobes, a Twitter account that exposes homophobia.
1. Beat the Gayness Out of Him
Share
“
If your son turn out gay wat yu gne do? ???? BEAT HIS ASS untill he want sum pussy
:@SQUADDDUPP.COMYungBall_Play
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
if I have a son , and he turn out gay ima beat the living gayness out of his ass .
Jasmine ' Nicole CumOnYa_tweets
a day ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
in the far future, when i have a son...i will punch da shit outta him if i ever catch him doin some fag shit!
shaunelle yanceyNelle_Cheers
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son was gay I would beat him straight.
UH-LEX-ISLexIsLive
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
2. Put Him Up for Adoption
Share
“
why the FUCK would a nigga wanna be gay? Thats the most nasty shit....if my son was gay id put him for adoption, no matter how old he was
Langston HowzeツSuperDuperBrick
a day ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
#ColdHardFacts if my son gay imma put him for adoption if my daughter ugly her ass gone to
whySo_Serious adrian_lastking
6 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
Son: "dad, im gay"... Dad: "get in the car" Son: " why?" Dad: "im putting your ass up for adoption ""
Clinton MalatjiLeeto96
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If i had a son and he turned out to be gay... Ill put his ass up for adoption *shrugs*
Izzy.....TopMePleaseNThx
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
3. Pay a Hooker to Rape Him
Share
“
If my son grow up to be gay ima pay a bitch to rape him
Brittany Renee IamB_Renee
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
man if my son was gay, i might test him and throw some badd hooker pussy at him
Derrick RozzayBenny_The_Bull_
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son is gay I'm paying a prostitute to play with his jimmy everyday
heyarod2kold
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
DisOwn! Or arrange for thi shit to get raped.RT @XquisiteMindset: What If You Had A Son And He Was Gay Would You Except Him Or DisOwn Him ?
© Adenrewaju ΘkupΣ™pilotade
5 months ago
ReplyRetweet
4. Make Him Uncomfortable
Share
“
I have nothing against gays... I love lesbians... But I feel that a father shouldn't make it comfortable for his SON to be gay
RegThis_is_REG_LGI
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
5. Neglect Him
Share
“
If I had a son that said he was gay he'd be outside on nights like this... -shrugs-
Young AceAceFlowe__VERSA
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son was gay he wouldn't go no where wit me.. dad can I.. *cuts him off* NO
Drew the king$$drewski_guuuuap
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
6. Kick Him Out
Share
“
If my Son or daughter became a gay in their life , I would disown him / her and throw them out to the streeets, then beat that ass
La'Quaysha | BritneyBieberSlays
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
Take it for what you want, but if I have a son, he can't be gay... Sorry son, either you like Pussy or run away. End of story.
Lone Wolf 空军TJnotKD
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
if my son was gay i'd beat the shit out of him and then kick him out lol
Asuma Sarutobi sheek__
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet

7. Beat Him More
Share

“
If Ma son was gay I would have to allow him. But continuously knock out his teeth anytime I see him
Gen RTM blakboi_
10 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

“
I wouldn't care if my child gay...if my son gay I might beat him to a bloody pulp though
Coop aka KushFreeOnrii_
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

“
I think I'm a hypocrite. I like gay boys. They're cool. But if my son was gay ???? I would have to take off my belt. And use it GOOD.
Kia AdamsKiwi_Boo
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son was gay, i'd beat the shit outta him
Turn 21 May 8th ^.^Play_4_Keeps_A1
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

“
If I Have Ah Gay Son imma Beat Him Every Time I Look at Him .
 Boss NorthFace_Zah
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

“
I'd punch my son in his shit everytime I seen him if the nigga told me he was gay..
CHILLie Beamon_BoDiDDLey
3 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
I'm not homophobic or anything, but if my son was to ever tell me he's gay, he's getting 2 pieced to the fuckin chest.
Shane AlcedoMr_Alcedo
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son EVER told me he was gay I will have my whole family lined up just waiting to beat his ass Lmao
Jasmine Marie.CherryOnnTop
a month ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
Sorry if my son acts gay . Ima punch him in the chest . #frfr mama not raising sissy
monsters inc.Lilyy_Blu
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
...and remember:
Share
“
ITS NOT CHILD ABUSE IF YOUR SON SHOWS SIGNS OF BEING GAY IT'S TOUGH LOVE GOOGLE IT
DA TRAPGODBtooCold87
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
8. Force Him to Have Sex with a Girl
Share
“
man ill kill my son if he was gay ill put a gun to his head and make him fuck a girl
PrettiBoy DazeeYanni_LicksClit
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son told me he was gay and never fucked a girl I would lock him in the room with a girl...he would HAVE to fuck her before leaving
LaBre James_Beeze
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
One thing ill never do is have a gay son, I'll force the pussy on him everyday before that happen..smdh
RobertoRob_DaMan
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
if mii son was gay ill whip his ass and make him eat some puxxy...that booty will never be sore
KatrinaShortcakeKIddItsMii_Katrina
9 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
swear , if my son was gay .. . ima make a girl rape him ' like real talk . lol
Drake's BabymamaiamJalynn
5 months ago
ReplyRetweet
9. Disown Him
Share
“
if my son EVER came out n tell me he gay, i would disown him and file for a restraining order from faggotness
All Seeing Eye /(o)\_RaCocaine
22 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If I Had A Son And He Became Gay Imma Slap The Shit Out Of Him Then Disown Him
TheOneAnOnlyTramaMoTrama3
2 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If My Son Turn Gay.. I'm Dropping The Lil Faggot Off In Front Of Da Church & Leaving Him.. Let The Lord Deal Wit His Gay Ass
BeeLoBeeLo123
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
10. Disassociate Him from Your Family
Share
“
If I have a son and he becomes gay....I'm takin his last name becuz theres no gays in the Johnson family lol #RandomThought
¥~¥ Jerome ¥~¥BigDaddyJohns0n
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
11. Force Him to Be Straight
Share
“
If my son be gay ima show him a girl coot coot everyday and say son this is what u want
VannahJayImSo_Pr3ttyLik3
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
12. Torture Him
Share
“
#LegalizeGayMarriage I ain't homophobic but if my son said he was gay he would be suffocated by my balls
Autistic Spack Face◬FuckingWasteman
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
13. Kill Him
Share
“
If my son was to even come out GAY I will KILL HIM WHERE HE STANDS
The Finer Things hellabadd_
10 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my daughter was gay I could deal wit it.....it jus mean she ain't gotta deal wit these nothing ass niggaz but if my son was gay #HeDead
Ca$h601Cash
9 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
Is it wrong to say I'd murder my son if he was gay but I'd be okay if my daughter was? I don't give a fuck that's just how I feel
Trill Will500BlockWill
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If I have a son and he turn out gay. I will shoot him myself. No battyman!!!
Ri RiBetweenMe_N_U
6 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
IF my son came out to be a gay i would kill him.
Dean DavyJoneRobertsDavy_JonEs626
4 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
my biggest fear is too have a gay son.... i would kill him...
Daicori CarterSkipOnThisDICK
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
...but be sure to cover up the crime scene!
Share
“
if u have a son . . .theres always a chance he gon be gay . . . if he gay u gotta kill him and sprinkle glitter on the crime scene
ErnestoLmaoAtDoseHOES
6 months ago
ReplyRetweet
14. Kill Yourself
Share
“
wen i have kids and my son tells me he's gay i will kill him myself dont wanna raise wannabe female
EazyJs_Eazy
2 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If I had a gay son idk what I'll do with myself kill him or kill me lol
racielrdimaren
7 days ago
ReplyRetweet
15. Cut Off His Body Parts
Share
“
omdz if i had a gay son, id actually chainsaw his arms and legs off and chuck him in the sea
Shane RobbShanee94
3 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
if my son was to tell me he was gay I wuld shoot his dick off
♀♀Rainbow Rickツ❤O_oStrip4Rick
4 days ago
ReplyRetweet
Share
“
If my son is gay I will use Razor blade and cut off his Dick.
SARCASTIC RED DEVILZicmilitary
6 months ago
ReplyRetweet
16. Try Again for Another Baby
Share
“
I swear if my son turned out gay i'd try for anutha baby. No time for dat shit.
Crème brûléariescirca92_xo
5 months ago
ReplyRetweet
Share

“
if my son turn out gay im walking out on my whole family and starting a new one
King Coke _CokeMan
8 months ago
ReplyRetweet

No comments: