Thursday, February 26, 2015

Republican Faggot Shill Dan Innis Takes On Leadership Roll So He Can Help The GOP Raise Money To Deny LGBT Citizens Their Rights

Republican Party Chair Jennifer Horn appointed Innis to the finance chair position for the New Hampshire republican party:
Horn said:
“I am pleased that Dan has agreed to dedicate his time and considerable talents to helping Republicans raise the resources that we need to compete with the Democrats.
“I am proud to have Dan on my team and look forward to his contributions to the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.”

Yup, Innis is queer married has kids, but believes lining his bank account supersedes gay rights. 
Lets hope he and his husband are the first shoved into the ovens when the teabaggers take full control of this country and institute the Christian version of sharia law.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes there truly are assholes in my home state that would deny themselves rights for money. I don't know him personally but I have ex-friends that know him well.He and my ex-friends are of the I got mine so fuck you. NH is a safe state for him and his family so he doesn't care as long as the $$$$$ flows.