Thursday, May 26, 2016

Chas Sings To Aaron


True confession time, I'm not much of a TV person, most commercial American TV shows leave me feeling completely indifferent.
I do however, have my guilt free watching pleasures that I have to watch each week, and they are:
Game of Thrones 
Once Upon A Time
How To Get Away With Murder
Doctor Who and my one daily obsession, the British soap Emmerdale.
I got hooked, years ago, when an Irish friend of mine started talking about the show and it's young male lead Danny Miller (Aaron Livesy) who was struggling with coming out gay (on the show that is)
It took all of one episode to suck me right in and I've been hooked ever since.
This is a scene where his mom tries to cheer him up after a particularly depressing morning and exemplifies what I love about the show so much, it's wonderful cast of  (often quirky) characters.

No comments: