Monday, September 19, 2016

Don't Mess With A Proud Gay Mans Dad Bitch


With same-sex marriage dominating Australia’s news, it was almost unbelievable Queensland’s parliament finally equalized the age of consent between vaginal and anal sex last week.
Australian MP George Christensen was furious, claiming 16-year-old boys would now be ‘preyed upon’ by 50-year-old men. And that did not sit well with one of his long-time party supporters.
Peter Roberts, a 71-year-old who has a gay son, doesn’t have a Facebook account of his own. So, as you do, he borrowed his wife’s to write a message on the MP’s page.
He said: ‘A few Anzac years ago you bought me a beer, as a 20 plus veteran with two tours of Vietnam. If you did it now I would tip the bloody thing over your head. The typical homophobic, they must be pedophiles. So it is alright for old men like me to try and find a younger women but not a gay man. I have a GAY SON who I am so proud of what he has achieved in his life. His condition, or what you want to call it, came from my Fathers ancestry, so I have passed it on to him.
He continued: ‘He should have the same rights as I have to marry, to adopt if he and his partner wants to and not have clowns like you who live in the past helping to run this country and make decision for us and him.
‘If you decide to come to the Reef Gateway Hotel at Cannonvale for an Anzac Day please ask for me. 18201 Warrant Officer Second Class Peter Roberts. I have hacked my wife’s Facebook for this as she probably would be harsher.’
Roberts’ son Dale shared it on Twitter, sending the message viral, saying his dad saw Christensen’s words as a ‘direct attack on myself and our family.’
‘I think Dad’s post and the reason it’s gone off is because people can relate to the frustration with it all,’ Roberts told Buzzfeed News. ‘Marriage equality can happen immediately. Let’s get it done and treat all Australian people and families the same.’

No comments: