Friday, December 16, 2011

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

Tonight, I just want to train and discipline 5' 8" str8 muscle pup Kyle Stevens. 
First up, I would fit this boi into a full training harness, bind his feet and secure his arms to the harness.
Once flat on his back, I'd stuff his mouth with an inflatable gag and pump it until tears of pain rolled down his cheeks.
Alligator clamps would be placed and weighted on his nipples and his balls would be wrapped in course rope with a heavy gauge stainless steel ring secured in the coils.
Totally at my mercy, I would hook the ring to a chain suspended to a wench in the ceiling of my playroom.
Slowly, I would begin hoisting this struggling neophyte by his taunt balls.
His moans, cries and gag muffled pleas would only spur me onward, as I continue my assault on his aching balls.
Pulling and tugging on the chain until Kyles sweat coated, straining body was finally suspended in mid air by his pain wracked testicles. 
It's at this point, I would slide underneath him, rub my cock between his taunt butt cheeks and using only his sweat as lube, ram my cock to the hilt in his virgin man pussy.
With my trusty ball tipped nad whacker, I'd proceed to raw fuck his clenching hole while I slammed his balls with the whacker until my cock erupts and floods his hole with copious amounts of Ulf cum.
Temporally satisfied, I would lower Kyle to the floor and free his bruised balls and gently massage them before grabbing more alligator clips and completely covering his nutsack in them.
It's at this point I'd stand over him, and shower his entire body in piss before leaving him for a few hours to contemplate what I might do too him next.


 

No comments: