Friday, December 30, 2011

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

Tonight's delectable cutey is Remy Delaine...
I've had a man crush on this French-Polynesian/Austrailian
cutey for some time.
I'm not sure whether I preferred him in his younger days, when he was less beefy or now in his more furry cub physique. 
Then again, who cares, either way I'd fuck his furry mancunt so hard in bed he would leave a permanent indention in the mattress.
I'd spend hours abusing his foreskin and even more eating his hairy hole, sucking on it until it was all swollen and puffy;
delighting in his squeals as I forced my fist into his ravaged hole and muffling his cry's with my hairy hole jammed tightly against his pouting lips.
With his hole a huge gaping maul, I'd stand over him, his ass head over heels and fill it with my hot piss before mounting and fucking him to a glorious eruption.
with my cum and piss dripping from his abused twat, I'd shove his own sizable endowment into his hole and fuck him with it until he spewed his load in with mine.
Spent and exhausted, I'd haul his ass onto my face and suck the contents from his gooey cunt cherishing every drop.   

No comments: