Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Naughty Brit Bois

Anyone who knows me also knows I have an affinity for hawt nasty Brit bois... When I was 13, one of the guys in my Dads squadron (who lived two houses down from us) married a beautiful petit blond girl from Leeds, when he was stationed in the UK. This woman's (Sarah) brother, who was my age, would come over ever summer and stay with them and he and I became really close friends, usually getting into whatever trouble we could, but mostly just hanging out doing the kind of things bois do at that age...which mostly consisted of playing baseball, which we both loved. It was also about this time period, I was becoming well aware of my sexual attractions and (John) was definitely one of my first lusty cravings. Did it just get warm in here?

No comments: