Friday, February 17, 2012

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

Shay Michaels is just one of those guys, that for no particular reason, just gets me going.
Unlike many bois, Shay is one of those few who brings out the protective, nurturing side of my alpha male ego.
That isn't to say I wouldn't punch fuck his boi hole and gnaw on his beautiful nipples until he screamed for mercy.
But what he would get afterward, is genuine affection and the conciliatory feel of my sweaty spent body atop of his and the warmth of my lips on his neck and pouty lips.
For me, like Paul Wagner, this guy reeks of lifelong companion and perpetual fuck buddy, and just the kinda boi you would take home and introduce to mom while at the same time, all your thinking about is tying him up in bed, pissing down his throat and cum fucking his fuck plumped hairy boi twat.
Did it just get warm in here?
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Paul Wagner level hottie!

-Gregorio