Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nightshift Part Twelve

With gentle ease, he lifted me into his arms like a new bride and once again looked deeply into my eyes with those amazing green eyes of his. *“Mala,” he said quietly. I had no idea of what that meant, but I felt blissfully secure as he walked down the alleyway carrying me in his strong arms as we neared the restaurant’s back door. All my greatest fantasies about him had been filled in one wonderful night, and here I was, warmly embraced in my new lovers arms.


Just before the doorway of the restaurant, near the city’s metal waste basket, he sighed deeply and without ceremony, dropped me into it and walked away, going into the restaurant and shutting the door behind him. The last thing I saw of him was his beautiful, tight ass, and a raised middle finger. I kind of guessed then what “Mala” probably meant.


Funny thing is, all I kept thinking was, would he let me have him again?

No comments: