Monday, February 13, 2012

Nightshift Part Eleven

He raised himself off of me and took his cock from the confines of my asshole. I twisted my body to turn and look at him when I felt a splash of cum hit my chin. My God, he was totally hard yet and still cumming! He directed spurt after spurt of his cum at my face, so I opened my mouth to catch what I could, savoring every bit of his man juice that landed on my tongue.



His face screwed up tightly as though he were in immense pain, but I knew it was that amazing pleasure he was getting from the pressure of his copious cum leaping from its source, up and out of his cock. I took as much as I could from the awkward, straining position I was in, until the force of his cum began to diminish and it started landing on my shoulders, hips and ass cheeks, until it was no more.



He leaned forward and raised his cum soaked hand for me to clean, which I did hungrily. When he was satisfied that all the cum was cleaned off, he began to rise to his feet. Holding his hand to me, he pulled me up from the stone floor.

1 comment:

Lucien said...

best sweaty way to celebrate Valentines Day !:-)