Friday, February 24, 2012

Must Be Friday Because Ulf Is Horny

Tonight I'm digging into my fantasy treasure chest and pulling out none other than David Nathan AKA Nate Christianson.
At 6'3" David is taller than me and has a slight weight and height advantage...no prob, I've overcome bigger obstacles and David would fare no better.
Luring David into my lair, jumping him from behind with a body slam, knocking him to the ground, and monetarily startling him, I'd take full advantage of his bewilderment and have him cuffed gagged and blindfolded before he could effectively gather his wits and counter my assault.
Bound and helpless, I'd collar the bitch, bind his legs together, flip him on his back and wrap his nutsack in nylon clothing line forcing his balls to tightly distend.
With a double headed hook stainless steel hook clasp I'd connect one end to the rope bound, straining nuts and the other to a chain and hoist mounted on the ceiling rafters.
Slowly, inexorably, I'd begin cranking the hoist, slowly and methodically lifting his squirming sweat drenched body from the floor until only the very back of his head and the heels of his feet remained on the cold concrete floor.
Wracked with pain and begging thru his gag for release, I'd command him to silent endurance and remove his gag.
Squatting over his face, I'd offer up my hairy sweaty Ulf hole for him to clean, promising release for properly cleaning my hole.
With his wet tongue buried in my hole, I'd begin slowly tapping his straining balls with my favorite flat ended rubber mallet; slowly increasing the force of the blows until poor David writhed and begged for mercy and promising me anything in exchange for cessation of my testicular amusement. 
With his vow of obedience fresh on his lips I'd lower his body to the floor and straddle his chest, command him to open his mouth wide and order him to drink ever drop of my piss.
Humiliated and coughing piss, I'd lay across his body face to face, staring him right in the eyes and feed him copious amounts of Ulf spit while twisting, pulling and pinching his nipples into torturous ecstasy.
Satisfied with his submission, I'd straddle his chest and force my drooling dick down his throat and face fuck him brutally until erupting down his gagging, choking throat.
   

3 comments:

Lucien said...

Can i have just one shot at that sweaty back mid level picture and lick every ounces of sweat off it and make his butt cheeks warm with my tongue

Ulf Raynor said...

I wouldn't let you stop there...his pitts will need cleaned, his sweaty balls sucked and of course his sweat drenched hole will need a thorough tongue bath.

Anonymous said...

OMG!