Sunday, March 23, 2014

Vandals Paint 'God Is Gay' On Anti-Gay Church's Sign

A Harlem, New York church known for its opposition to gay rights had its sign vandalized over the weekend.
Pastor James David Manning, who helms the ATLAH World Missionary Church, has gained notoriety with the proclamations he makes on his church sign.

Vandals spray painted on the sign “God is Gay.”
Last week, the sign read, “Jesus would stone homos. Stoning is still the law,” along with a reference to Leviticus 20:13, which reads, “If a man lies with a man as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”
The message prompted a lesbian to stop by the church and ask to be stoned. She filmed the exchange and posted it on her Facebook page.
In a YouTube clip, Manning denied saying he would “stone homos.”
“I never said that I would stone homos. I never said that,” Manning said. “I never said that I would ask anyone else to stone homos. I never said that. What I did say is what the Bible says. And I gave several verses within the word of God that demonstrates why I believe that Jesus would stone homos.”

The only thing I would say to this bigot, recount one verse where Jesus advocated stoning...ever!
James Manning, your gonna smoke a turd in purgatory for your lies, maybe you can smoke one from Fred Phelps ass.



No comments: